FREE to public!! 2021 Tour Information
Saturday April 10 & Sunday April 11
Our 2021 Remodeled Home Tour will be a combination of in person tour viewings and virtual tours. Be sure to print the map to know which of the 10 homes will be open to the public for viewing.
Virtual and Walking Tours
Advance Design & Construction 10945 N. 51st St., Omaha
Advance Design & Construction 10413 Pinehurst Ave., Omaha
Jenkins Remodeling 1309 S. 181st Plaza, Omaha
Gitt Construction, Inc. 1546 S 76th St., Omaha
Dave Sorys Construction 2317 N 154th St., Omaha
Artistico 3102 N 193rd St., Elkhorn
Virtual Only Tours
Gitt Construction, Inc. – “Tiburon Traditional Boho”
Gitt Construction., Inc. – “The Ridges”
HC Remodel & Design
HC Remodel & Design
- We encourage all those entering the home to wear a facemask.
- Bring hand sanitizer with you and use before and after each home you visit during the tour.
- Stay home if you are potentially sick. Those displaying COVID-19 symptoms will not be granted access to the home.
- It is suggested that seniors and persons with compromised immune systems not attend this event due to risk of infection.
- Maintain 6’ social distancing guidelines while waiting to enter the home and while inside the home.
- Refrain from touching surfaces and handles in the home.
- Make sure to wear/bring socks with you as you will be asked to slip your shoes off. If you do not have socks on you may not be allowed to enter a home.
- Contractors will limit the number of people allowed in a home at a time.
- Due to touching of services, etc. we recommend that children not attend this event.
Submit Your Entry
- Deadline for submittal September 1, 2020
Become a Sponsor
Multiple level sponsorships are available now. All tour sponsors may put marketing material in the home(s) they worked on. Your company is responsible for getting all material to the appropriate builder(s) prior to Tour date.
Deadline to register as a tour sponsor is December 31, 2020.
For any additional questions send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org