PRO of NE-IA Code of ETHICS
All of our members adhere to a code of ethics that is at the core of how we do business.
Professional Remodeling Organization Code of Ethics
Each member company of the Professional Remodeling Organization of NE-IA is committed to practicing very high standards of integrity, responsibility, and honesty in the conduct of business by:
- Avoiding any practices which tend to mislead or deceive the customer, and ensuring that all advertising and sales promotions are factually
- Taking no actions or engaging in any activity that might appear to be intended to suppress competition or restrain trade in our industry.
- Ensuring that member companies acquire and retain all insurances as required by federal, state, and local authorities.
- Ensuring that member companies acquire and retain all licenses, registrations and permits as required by federal, state, and local authorities.
- Responding to all customer complaints quickly and taking appropriate action to resolve such
- Ensuring that all contracts and warranties are constructed in such a way that they comply with federal, state, and local
- Providing or promoting in good faith only those remodeling services or products which are known to be safe, functionally useful, and economically sound, and which are, to your company’s best available information, known to be consistent with accepted standards of safety and health for both consumers, employees and related service providers, and the general